4.7 out of 5 stars2,267

on 14 January 2014
Extremely happy with these screen protectors.

I was sceptical about how screen protectors can differ... but now I know they do!

Fitted this screen protector in a matter of seconds, included cloth & card were handy, alignment stickers were a bit of a gimmick if I am honest - or perhaps I didn't use them right. I found it easier to leave them in the packet and do it by eye, using the front camera & ear-piece speaker as a guide to get started.

Protector went straight on with only one small air bubble. The included card made very easy work of removing the bubble. Left with a professional looking job, and after a fortnight of heavy use, still looks immaculate. I doubt I will ever need the second one!

Very good with finger prints too, unlike the other matte-finish protectors I've had on my 4s previously.
on 7 November 2014
Have rated this 5 stars immediately as my past experience of using TUFFskinz screen protectors on my previous phone have been very positive; hopefully that won't change with this purchase but the proof will be in six months or more as it's only just been applied. TUFFskinz point out that the screen protector does not go the edge of the glass on the 6/6 Plus iPhones due to the nature of the curved glass at the edge. This left roughly 2/3mm of exposed glass around the edges after application but I've always used the screen protector in conjunction with an edge bumper so it shouldn't be an issue as they raise the whole front and back up off any surfaces preventing contact but bear it in mind if you don't use one.

With my previous phone, after applying the TUFFskinz protector, I've always then had to source a protector for the back separately as TUFFskinz do not supply one, which is a shame but this time have the back covered with a vinyl decal instead. All in all, a recommended screen protector, whilst you can purchase cheaper ones, you'll just be replacing them a lot faster.
on 23 October 2014
I don't make a habit of writing a review of a product I've purchased from online retailers but I can't praise enough the quality and content of these screen protectors from TUFFskinz. If you are thinking of buying screen protectors for your new iPhone 6 then look no further than this product as you will be delighted with your purchase. Contents include 2 x dust removal tape, 2 x alignment guide tape, smoothing card, cleaning cloth and 2 x TUFF screen protectors. I have had an iPhone since they were first launched and purchased many screen protectors for them over the years but these are the very best I've ever purchased in terms of premium quality and content. I put the screen protector on perfectly in under a minute with the help of the alignment and dust tape and using the excellent smoothing card to have a perfect, bubble free screen. When the package was delivered it contained a bonus of a Haribo Maoam Stripes sweet which I don't know if it's a deliberate marketing strategy but certainly put a smile on my face and made my morning and which I enjoyed eating while applying the screen protectors.
Thanks guys for a great product, service and customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work as I will certainly be purchasing more items from TUFFskinz in the future. Hugh
on 28 October 2014
Great screen that feels, well like it aint there. Obviously with the curved glass on the 6 Plus that is a sign of how good it is.
Great instructions on how to fit, fantastic parts included in the pack to ensure it can be placed perfect eg position and without any dust etc.
The fact that you get two screen covers is a bonus as sometimes at no fault of the product the human in charge can make an error never mind the assurance that you have an instant back up.

I will be calling on these guys again and buying their products
on 1 October 2014
This product is much better than those cheaper anti-glare ones. It feels nicer and most importantly the screen looks more like being protected by a crystal-clear film (obviously it would not be the same but relatively invisible when the screen is on). It allows more lights to come through and thus less likely to notice it is a matte film.
The film is easy to apply and they even give you 2 methods to apply it. I prefer to use the stickers provided to bind one edge of the film to the phone so that it won't miss match the holes when you actually apply it. As long as you pre-clean the screen and make sure there is no dust on it, no bubble cannot be eliminated by pushing it to the edges. If you are still not sure how to apply it, there is a guide video on TUFFskinz Facebook page.
I choose this product since i have used matte film for my iPhone 5 before and feels very satisfied. I'm happy to say that this new product does not fail my expectations. Highly recommending this product. Hope you will like it too.
on 25 October 2013
The protector has a nice matte finish but it isn't as obvious as other companies which is good and it has a nice feeling when you touch it, unlike the glossy protectors the finger doesn't stick to it but rather slides over it. The cloth supplied was pretty crap as it left little pieces of dust on the screen and the material itself would be left behind. Don't worry get as much off as possible and use the tape to remove the rest which works a treat. For my first go i used the alignment stickers which were also great. To be honest this was the first time ever i put on a screen protector without getting any bubbles and the method was simply amazingly simple. Would recommend to anyone who is looking fo great quality.
review image review image review image
on 2 December 2013
I ordered this because I have used cheap screen protectors in the past with mixed results and this one seemed a bit better quality without being to expensive.

The screen protector came perfectly sized with cleaning cloth and applicator card, the install was the easiest yet.

No bubbles once the screen protector was fitted and gave a nice matt finish to the screen.

I would recomend 100% to others.
on 17 February 2015
Ok... When they apply correctly they're great, but have to say it took me a few screens (bought 4) to get it applied , one spec of dust and a bubble forms, and if you lift it to remove it very hard to get it to re apply.. Make sure you're in a dust free environment and align one edge 1mm in
on 31 May 2015
Covers all of the screen but not the entire front face of the phone due to the curvature (as written in the product description). Feels great to touch and provides excellent anti-glare. Application is very straight forward too. Great product.
review image
on 13 January 2014
These are great very easy to fit with no issues well worth it I would recommend these all day long