on 14 January 2012
I bought a £10 version of these scarves from Tog24, and I have to say for the money, these are almost the same quality. Very please and I plan to purchase the full range of colors :) Thanks very much :)
on 24 March 2012
This is effectively a long tube of fabric. I wanted it to use in my hair (as both a headscarf and also a tie). It's perfect for this use and much cheaper than some of the similar products you can get in the outdoor and active wear type shops.

Personally I didn't really like the choice of colours (I would have preferred more muted or autumnal type colours) but the navy is fine. I was glad that they had plain ones as these often come in various bright/gaudy patterns which I didn't want.
on 29 May 2013
These are great. I use them for running mainly and sometimes have two on at once, one for my neck and one for over my ears. They stop the cold drafts but don't make me too hot. Great range of colours as well, always a plus point.
on 14 July 2013
I bought this snood for use while camping. I often wake up at night with a cold head which results in a headache, I put it round my neck before going to sleep and it was cool to wear then if waking up cold I could easily pull it up on to my head. I've washed it and it comes out well.
on 5 February 2014
Really nice item for the money, keeps you pretty warm despite just being a thin piece of fabric, and looks great.
However, if you wear it on your head, the edge of your hair seems to damage the material, I had cotton bobbling on mine after wearing it for a week (and this is without the washing machine damaging it.) Mine are well used, and now covered in cotton bobbles. They don't look so great anymore!
on 14 September 2013
a bit thin but very useful to keep in a pocket just in case the weather turns . At this price you could have a range of different colours
on 22 February 2014
This product is ok, doesn't fit too well around the face, isn't as elastic as I required. Still good though
on 12 September 2014
It was more like a balaclava than a snood. Very tight fitting and very poor quality. Just cut at each end. Waste of money but makes a good duster!
on 18 June 2015
Seems like the seams are nonexistant but have been using for a while now to cover my face while cycling (darn midges), breathability is good but if you breath too hard you end up with hot air in your eyes! Would buy again.
on 21 December 2014
i contacted the company not even a reply to my question why after one use the elasticity of the tube went slack..NO ANSWER i know it was cheap but i went by the reviews...contacting amazon direct to get a refund...