- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item model number: TS1050WP
- ASIN: B0039ZA6GG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 25 Jan. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 259,403 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
TS Optics Binoculars 10x50 WP, waterproof, nitrogen filled, Broadband Multicoating, TS1050WP
- The TS 10x50 from the WP series is an outstanding quality pair of binoculars for hunting, birdwatching, general nature observing and astronomy
- Powerful wide-angle binoculars with a field of view of 114 meters at 1000 meters
- Prisms BAK-4, Waterproof, nitrogen filled, Broadband Multicoating
- Aperture 50 mm - magnification 10x
- No fogging from the inside, due to nitrogen filling. Weight approx 920 grams
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
Focus range: 5 m to infinite distance
Exit pupil: 5 mm
Prism type: Porro prism
Prism glass: BAK4
Coating: Full broadband multicoating
Twilight factor: 22.4
Eye relief: 19 mm - twist rubber eyeguard
Field of view: 114m at 1000m (wide angle)
Body: Aluminium, rubber armoured
Weight: approx 915 grams
Focusing: center focus mechanism
Tripod connector: yes
Diopter adjustment: yes
The 10x50 WP is reasonably shock-proof and waterproof, so it is the ideal companion on your way. This pair of binoclars will keep its full image quality after many years even in hard use. Due to a weight of less than 1 kg, you can take it even on long walking tours.
Center focus mechanism:
Especially for nature observing and hunting, it is important to be able to find focus quickly. The 10x50WP has a center focus mechanism, which means that both eyes are focused by turning a central focusing wheel easily accessible with both hands. To compensate differences between two eyes, there is a right eye diopter adjustment.
It is very robust. Its body is waterproof and rubber armoured. This and the nitrogen filling make the 10x50 WP suitable for hard outdoor use including observing in the rain, sailing trips, trekking, hunting or safaris. It is filled with nitrogen to prevent fogging from the inside and to keep moisture out.
Top Customer Reviews
Mine arrived promptly, only two days delivery from Germany, and well packed. Covered with a rubber coating which not only makes them waterproof but also easy to hold. The focus adjustment is smooth, I have been able to get perfect focus. As supplied, the lens caps are all captive, so you can't loose them. If you fit a tripod bracket then you will need to add some elastic cord or similar to keep the front caps captive. They are easy to use with spectacles, simply fold down the eye cups, a nice touch is that the eyepiece lens surrounds are rubber coated so they won't scratch your specs.
They are excellent for daytime use, but I bought mine for astronomy for which they are also excellent. I can see many more stars though these, and images of the planets are bright and clear. For astronomy it's best to add a tripod bracket and a monopod or tripod (as is the case with any binoculars). Nitrogen filling means that these binoculars are not susceptible to fogging like some others are.
They are supplied with a strap, a lightweight padded bag and a lens cloth.
They are not cheap, but the quality means that they are value for money.