Most helpful critical review
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
on 30 July 2012
I got this as i was wanting to be able to do away with the wired mouse ,but upon receiving it i had to then get batteries before use. It does work but the faults are big enough not to bother with this item. It stops my lap top from starting up if the transmitter is plugged in(very strange) the batteries run out very quickly i got 2aaa Duracell batteries and they were gone by day 4-5 ,the thing sucks power and causes problems with lap top start up. Complete no no for me it sits in my drawer now.