Size: 25.00 ml|Colour: 137 Cream|Change
Price:£5.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 May 2014
Price is a little high compared to more established brands but its a good little dye that spreads well. The only thing I would recommend is to add a few drops of water to it - as it is a little sticky when it dries on leathers and feels slightly tacky in a manner of speaking. It sticks to everything thereafter - so best solution is that since the dye adheres well to material you use a few drops of water to thin it down a little and once dry apply a leather finish gloss or wax and that resolves the problem.

Would buy it again, despite the price.
on 21 January 2015
I bought some Sidi motorcycle boots last year with blue leather to match my Suzuki GSXR -1000 K7 and at the time I remember thinking, what if I sell the bike , these boots probably aren't going to match the new bike, so despite this little voice in my head I still bought the boots. Well, a few months ago I sold the Suzuki and now own a green and black Kawasaki. I thought, oh no problem , I'll just sell the boots and buy some black ones, I should get a fair proportion of my money back on the sale of the boots to put towards the new ones. I stalled on putting the boots on Ebay and had a rare moment of intelligence, why don't I dye the blue leather parts of the boot, black !

I found this dye and with the mostly 5 star reviews I thought I'd order a bottle, got it today and after roughing the up the leather parts to be dyed with the supplied sponge ( rough side of the sponge ) I dug out a paint brush, trimmed it with a pair of scissors and carefully applied the dye, I did follow another reviewers advice and add a few drops of water to slightly dilute the dye. Well, the results are superb, all I need to do is leave the boots overnight and then very soon I will rub on some leather cream. Very very pleased so far and this little bottle of black dye for just under £4 has saved me buying a new pair of motorcycle boots !
on 20 June 2014
The package arrived on day expected. The dye was easy to apply to shoes although I used a brush instead of the sponge provided. The dye dried fairly rapidly and the colour was as advertised. There is still a third of the bottle left in case I have to touch up the shoes. The shoes look really good.
on 2 November 2015
I am so impressed. My dull grey boots now have a new lease of life. Hello red!!!
review image
on 8 September 2014
This product does work quiet well bought a pair of red shoes did not like the colour when it arrived but I liked the stile so I decided to chance the colour of the shoes . The dye worked quiet well I am very pleased with the results
on 5 December 2014
Converted a pair of scuffed black leather school shoes into jazzy gold Xmas party shoes for my teenage daughter. Took three coats (you need to let each coat dry for 20 minutes before applying the next), but I've still got nearly half the bottle left. Very pleased with the result.
on 17 November 2015
Honest review for fantastic product,
I bought this Easy Dye to Dye my white classic canvas Vans Black! Package arrived on time and with easy instructions. Used the handy sponge they provide to 'de-fluff' the surface of the canvas. Then after covering the gum colour sole in duct tape (can be done with vaseline or many ways depending on your level or creativity) this prevents the stain from drying the rubber sole, using the sponge i applied liberally and left to dry i then did a second coat. They look fantastic! Look far better than i would have imagined they have a waxed almost look to them and people have said they look like a pair of custom ones i bought this way! Make sure to apply evenly to prevent an uneven colour finish. I am very happy and have had nothing wrong yet! I am curious to iff i worse them in heavy rain or stepped in water if they would dye my feet but i recommend coating them with a waterproof spray such as Easy-lock this prevents that from being a potential issue! All in all fab one pot did a full pair coated twice with a small amount left don't think i'll have enough to do another pair fully though but its a bargain price for a brand new style different pair of shoes! :)
on 12 June 2015
Just dyed 1 pair size 4 white court shoes to silver, 3 coats covered extremely good, a quarter of the bottle of dye left, really good value easy to use product.
on 8 August 2015
Excellent product as described in the other very helpul reviews. I did not need to water it down. Very easy to apply, good, even coverage. My only problem is that the cream colour I ordered is rather too yellow for my taste - my own fault, I should have bought ivory. It's worth consulting a colour chart first - I'll know for next time. Can definitely recommend this product.
on 15 June 2015
Not quite the colour I expected but stuck with it. However, the dye scraped off after the first wear of the shoes so will need a touch up.