on 12 January 2014
I could hardly believe it, I placed my order on the 9th and it was delivered the next day incredible. I assembled it in about 1 hour after I read the instructions without a single problem (I felt excited like a child opening a present).
Once I assembled it the big question now was is it any good, I'm 65 years old with some problems that come with age hence the reason for this purchase and found it exceeded my expectations, but my 5 children whose ages range from 31yrs to 42yrs old put this machine through its paces and gave it 10 out of 10 they all keep fit and 2 of them run marathons regularly.
My personal rating would be 6 stars if it was possible for the machine and 6 stars for FIT4HOME for the prompt delivery.
on 5 February 2015
1ST machine delivered was faulty. Ordered as a xmas present. By the time a replacement was sent it was the 27th Jan. We haven't been able to get the monitor to work. Even though we have oiled the machine it squeaks something terrible. Would not recommend this machine.
on 17 July 2014
Ordered on Saturday and was delivered by Tuesday, much earlier than I expected, so pleasantly supplied. Pretty easy to make up and instructions easy to follow. As I am very unfit to start with it is taking me a wee while to get up to standard I hope to achieve. Much easier to exercise in the privacy of your own home than at a gym expecially as I am so unfit! I am sure my husband will have a go when I am not around.... Great value for money and I would definitely recommend this product.
on 20 October 2014
I love it, it is sturdy and feels safe when I am on it.
on 7 October 2014
Purchased this machine in July 2014 left hand side hinge bolt has stripped its thread this is bolt that holds left pedal on, have eventually got through to fit4home who told me to Email them at "customerservices@fit4home.co.uk this I have tried to do 8 times but just keeps rejecting my Emails. so not only is machine unusable but after sales is non existent !!!
on 12 May 2015
I have this for a week. It works, but took two of us nearly one and a half hour to assemble it, it takes up quite a lot spaces. So far, still reasonably quiet, what I really don't like is the pedals, they are far too big, and unless you wear a proper trainer (I do wish I can do it with bare feet or with slipper), it's hurting feet.I am short, so the hand bars are a bit too wide, and when using the bike, it's difficult to reach the hand bars.
on 24 January 2014
Fast delivery went together with the instructions ok but now I have been using it some strange noise coming from it but for the money its ok
on 4 September 2015
Bolts and screws dont fit in places and some i couldnt even use because the holes did not allign on the machine. One arm has come off while i use it even though screws are tightened as far as possible. I would not recommend this at all.
on 26 October 2014
Hinge bolts are too thick and thread does not match what it needs to be to fit the pedal posts. Getting painted threads doesn't help either. Can't get using the bike as wrong/poorly cut parts were supplied.
on 25 February 2015
a bit bigger than I would expected to be ... but helps me stay fit