Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
votes
talktalk 28 Apr 2014
Sorry, set it up on BT, but returned it as the WIFI coverage was less than my old belkin router. The set-up was very easy to follow.
28 Apr 2014 by Mr. Peter J. Bell
votes
From a quick look, the 8968 also has a USB port, so you can insert a USB memory stick and have a network drive which lets you share files between computers in your house. You could do the same with (say) dropbox or moving the USB stick between your computers. Prices are similar for the two routers. I went for the 8968 on the strength of 500+ 5-star reviews.
19 Dec 2014 by cold dragon
votes
The unit I received was version 3.0 with S/N 11BA7300703. This is marked on the underside of the unit. Hope this is of help.
23 Dec 2014 by DOS Steadman
votes
If your internet provider uses one of the ADSL technologies to transfer data across fibre then the answer is yes. But if they use VDSL then the answer is no. Ask your provider if you need an ADSL or VDSL router.
3 Jan 2015 by cold dragon
votes
I have mine set up on a Post Office connection at the moment. Talk Talk should be fine too I'd imagine, as long as you have your Username and Password which you'll get from Talk Talk customer services.
28 Apr 2014 by W. Dawson
votes
Not 100% sure but it should work as it will connect to the drive directly via router . From any pc laptop etc you connect to you your drive via default gateway ip address : 192.168.1.1(default ip address of this router) on windows pc use browse command. Its all written nicely in the manual and it also has cd rom to help with your task.
7 Dec 2014 by Krzysztof Lisowski
votes
Up to 4 at a time use ours. The theoretical limit is 255. But the performance of a shared Internet connection will quickly degrade as more computers access the Web simultaneously.
3 Oct 2014 by ted
votes
The rating label says 12V 1.5A, so 18W
13 Jun 2014 by Ruadh
votes
should be no problem as long as you have username and password
17 May 2014 by kiwijock
votes
not sure about that all i could get about the router is the usb supports these functions Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server hope that helps
15 Apr 2014 by fast learner
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers