The TP-Link TL-WR841ND router met all the requirements I needed. For others thinking of buying this I will list the pros, cons and other info.
* Very nice design,
* Easy Setup,
* Incredible Range, (I have a fairly large back garden and I can get a 2-3 (out of 5) bar signal with my laptop at the very back of the garden). I have a 4-5 Bar anywhere inside the house.
* The speed doesn't falter through wireless either, with ethernet I have ~9 Mbs and through wireless at max range it is ~7-8 Mbs.
* Very easy setup for wireless devices through the QSS system the router uses. I had my wireless printer and laptop through wireless in seconds.
* The Price.
* When starting the install process, the disc provided for some reason wouldn't register the device, HOWEVER, I simply just connected it to my laptop through ethernet and used my browser for 192.168.1.1 (This is all in the manual incase the CD doesn't work) and went through that setup instead, then re-did the CD and it worked perfectly. A very small con but it was a weird start :P.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST USING THE CD SETUP RATHER THAN THE BROWSER AT IT IS A MUCH BETTER AND EASIER PROCESS.
OTHER INFO -
* I'm not sure about everyone else but my device was a smaller and rounded device, so not like the block style shown in the picture.
* The device comes with an extra ethernet cable just for your info.
* It has 4 LAN ports (not including the port that goes to your modem) so you can have 4 other devices linked just through ethernet.
* The service and delivery speed provided was very good as well.