on 2 October 2014
NOT PVC wipe clean.... From somewhere in china or japan. .... Not great... Should be priced at £2 max.
on 30 July 2013
I brought this to try to save my little boys clothes during meal times. It has helped but it isn't brilliant, even though its supposed to be waterproof he still ends up soaked. It doesn't wash very well either. It a cute item and the picture is lovely and the idea is great I just think it needs to be a bit hardier. I have to double up with another bib as well as this.
on 6 April 2014
It's ok but it rubs on my baby's neck as the velcro fastening is cheap and sharp on the edges.
on 7 March 2014
Expected 3 in a pack and got 1. Poor quality and really disappointing. Something you would expect to find in a £1 store.
on 7 April 2014
item was as described, seemed well finished, arrived promptly. It remains to be seen how it stands up to use!
on 11 August 2015
Nice bib, does a good job to cover up clothing at meal times & my daughter likes the character pictures (we have the Winnie the Pooh bib). Struggled a bit to find similar bibs that would cover up everything that weren't more expensive, so this does a good job. Having received this one & given it a good trial, I have re-ordered one of each of the other designs too.
on 29 March 2014
Quality is fine. Only problem with it is that the neck/ collar is too big. While feeding the food tends to go inside through the large collar and clothes are ruined which should be the purpose of the bib. And it is not that waterproof anyways.
Still for the price i would say it could be used when the (work under progress) is not that messy.
on 18 July 2014
Not good enough for the price, I thought it was 3 in the pack unfortunately it's one
on 2 June 2015
The item took over three weeks to arrive and the material isn't pvc AT ALL ! I had to put it in the washing machiene after each feed - eventually I threw it in the bin as it does the exact same thing as a bib and isn't wipe clean at all. The only positives are, it fits my eight month well and the design is as shown in the photo.
on 11 February 2015
Marketed as pvc waterproof bib but it is a thin slippy material and rather poorly made with thread ends left at the seams. Have not used it yet as it was bought for when my granddaughter visits but I would suspect that it might not survive being washed.