Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
well i get around 65MB/s and at peak times i get 50MB/s, hope this helps.
16 Jul 2014 by Gilvear89
votes
A midi case will normal only support a motherboardd with a maximum of 5 expansion slots but some only except 4 expansion slots depends on the case. The wireless card fits a PCIx 1 slot but could be fitted into a PCIx 16 slot where you would add a graphics card and comes with both a full lenght profile and half lenght profile backplate.
27 Oct 2014 by MR B CRAIG
votes
The difference between these two cards is not software bound, i.e., irrelevant to Windows system. This card uses PCI Express slot instead of the old PCI slot you find on TL-WN851ND. If you PC's motherboard supports PCI Express, I would recommend this card.
11 Aug 2014 by astonzhang
votes
Yes this is pcie . Pcie3 has 16 lanes with a two way transfer rate of nearly 1000 mbs per lane a total of nearly 15.5 gbs . This only needs the first 5 lanes to work at its peak. Will fit just fine in full 16 lane pcie 3
21 Feb 2014 by Dr.mick
votes
Think bits don't think any internet is capable of 300 megabytes but don't quote me on that
6 days ago by Billy Jackson
votes
Not exactly sure. I have a 150 mbps line my pc is upstairs in the backdoom router downstairs they are qu8te far apart. I get effective 102 mbps
19 Feb 2015 by Kalam
votes
Along as your motherboard has a PCI-E OR PCI Port. So just check your motherboard has enough PCI ports to fit your GPU and soundboard etc aswell as this WIFI modem
24 Oct 2014 by george whitworth
votes
votes
I could only see my 2.4ghz WiFi I am afraid. Though I do have a 5ghz one. So would be inclined to say that its 2,4 only
13 Feb 2015 by Yevgeny B.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers