- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: THINKaha (8 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616990929
- ISBN-13: 978-1616990923
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 308,839 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
# THOUGHT LEADERSHIP tweet Book01: 140 Prompts for Designing and Executing an Effective Thought Leadership Campaign Paperback – 8 Oct 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
15th book, Access to Asia, won three 2015 International Book Awards (including for Best New Non-fiction) and a coveted starred Kirkus Review: https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/sharon-schweitzer/access-asia/
Check out my website for more about me and the clients I work with to create impactful business books: www.drlizalexander.com
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The topics range from culture to products to markets to implementation and everything in between. It covers everything you need to think about if you want to position your organization (not just yourself) as a thought leader. Any book that can immediately be applied to the workplace gets my strong endorsement and this is one of them.
Liz, Craig, I'm looking forward to the followup....
This book will help you understand that thought leadership is much more than content curation. Rather, this book will help you understand that it's more about delivering actionable, relevant, new points of view instead of churning out brand focused white papers or curated content that sits on the shelf or your hard drive.
Here are a few of the key ideas that really impacted me:
- Thought leadership means OWNING an issue while generously SHARING your ideas
- Thought leadership is NOT synonymous with content curation
- The thought leader thinks, "How can this enhance my client's position?"
- Thought leadership is the willingness to go one way when most are going the other way
- Thought leadership needs to be client-centric
- Are you curating others' content wisely to complement your emerging thought leadership?
- Thought leadership cannot be rushed and is best done in stages
- It's not all about the message, tell a story to engage hearts and minds.
In summary, this book will get you on the path to true thought leadership and help you understand that it's a journey, not a destination.
Executive Chairman, Spur Corporation, Cape Town, South Africa