Price:£2.71+ Free shipping

on 1 August 2013
The GP had prescribed diprobase, which I know helps many people but unfortunately did not really help my son. With ingredients almost the same as diprobase and the look and consistency very close, I thought I would give this Zerobase a try so bought the small tube: however, also wondered whether it would facilitate blocked hair follicles & associated pus-filled spots that my son, rightly or wrongly associated with the diprobase...

Good news is that my son will use the Zerobase and has no problems with it - it is perhaps 'less thick' than diprobase and therefore a 'lighter' layer goes on, which for him made less itch etc. He has to put it on more often than some other creams he has tried because his skin dries out, but the fact is he WILL put it on!! The Zeroderma website talks you through other similar options and shows prescription availability which maybe helpful for some people.

I am giving it 4 rather than 5 stars because I don't want anyone lulled into a false sense of hope!! Every person and skin is different: I have 3 children with eczema and they ALL have their own product preference! But my son now has now worked his way through a 500g pump dispenser sized tub of zerobase and will wear short-sleeves... so for me, that earns Zerobase at least 4 stars!
on 31 August 2013
The GP had prescribed zerobase , really help my son ,my son will use Zerobase and there are no problems I recommend it
on 26 November 2014
Got a problem on my right ankle had a bite from a bug gardening ,this cream seems to have calmed the itching and scratching would recommend
on 22 January 2015
Was prescribed this by the doctor but much cheaper here and exactly the same
on 19 June 2016
Easily absorbed. The main plus point for me with this product is it does not exacerbate any existing itch like some I have tried. Quickly soaks in and softens/calms.
on 20 May 2016
Excellent product. Already find this cream such a great product and the handy handbag size is excellent. Would highly recommend product and seller. :-).
on 4 June 2016
Have been prescribed this cream to treat Palmoplanter Pustulosis and bought this one to carry around in my hand bag. Does the job and is a good size.
on 20 March 2016
Changed the skin on my hands for the better within 24 hours!
on 3 May 2016
Nice and good for baby skin.
on 13 February 2014
This has a strong smell of antiseptic, which I didn't like. On the plus side it has no parabens or dimithicone though, which I'm allergic to.

See one answered question