Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images--it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
Praise for the Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System:
This atlas contains superior illustrations of the musculoskeletal system of the trunk, upper, and lower extremities, as well as a concise but very informative overview of general anatomical concepts. --American Association of Anatomists News
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- 1,700 original, full-color illustrations and 100 tables present comprehensive coverage of the musculoskeletal system, general anatomy, surface anatomy, and embryology
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout -- ideal for rapid review
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, an interactive online study aid, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
The Atlas of Anatomy series also features Neck and Internal Organs and Head and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas is available in softcover and hardcover and includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.