Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 9 June 2014
I've come across quite a few books lately about intermittent fasting. As the author points out, it is currently a very popular eating plan, and used by a number of well known celebrities. Now in my mid forties, I'm becoming increasingly concerned about my expanding waistline, and I am all too aware of the health risks that obesity poses.

I think this book could really help. It's well written, and very easy to understand. Stephen Reed's no nonsense approach to weight loss is really refreshing. There are no complicated menus to follow, just scientific facts that, if you follow the author's suggestions, will lead to weight loss. I think it is also important how the book gives advice about exercise; so many of the other diet books I've read make no mention of it at all!

I'd recommend this book to anyone who is serious about weight loss and getting into shape.
on 9 June 2014
Brilliant read - makes the subject understandable & easy to follow - brilliant help and support via email too! Thank you, I've finally found something that works!
on 12 June 2014
This is a cracking guide to the concept of intermittent fasting and has inspired me to have a go. Definitely easier to keep control of calorie intake and I'm going to continue applying some of the principles set out in the book. Recommended for anyone wanting to lose some fat.
on 11 December 2014