on 18 April 2013
This case is as good as any of the more expensive ones. Have been using it for a week and it is just the job. You also get free screen savers with it! Excellent value for money. Quick deliverey (free!) too.
on 16 April 2013
Excellent product well made,very fast delivery good communications and all at a fantastic price,certainly 5 stars all round.would reccomend.so pleased with item ordered another as spare.
on 12 May 2013
Excellent fit, would recomend, does what you would expect & ofr the price it is a must buy for any Kindle fire owners.
on 4 March 2013
I am very impressed with this cover, - at 99p you can't go wrong. You could pay more than that for the 2 screen protectors included with the offer and to cap it all, no postage to pay. Brilliant
on 29 March 2013
The product was sent to me within a week of me ordering the product, and it's very useful. You can access all the buttons on the Kindle, as well as the camera and the screen. I'm very pleased with this case- 5 stars!
on 15 May 2013
Hi,
Not too expensive & just what I required for my new Kindle Fire! Really really like along with & the way it flicks into a built-in Take a position.
A definate keeper
on 29 March 2013
Excellent value product which serves the purpose it was advertised for. You can pay a lot more for a similar product, but why bother when this does the job just as well.
on 24 May 2013
I really really like this Kindle case. I looked at just about everyone and decided to purchase this one. I purchased it some months ago. It is sturdy, looks professional, looks expensive, protects my Kindle from damage and best of all - when I open it my Kindle automatically turns on and when I shut it, it turns the Kindle off. No fussing the with the power button - ever. The case is not heavy and is very sleek/slim. It fits easily in my purse and also (another plus) stands when folded back so that I can stand it up to watch videos. This one is a winner!
on 10 March 2013
Product as described,good value for money.Prompt delivery,good prompt communication from the seller.Would definitely buy more from this seller.Only downside is that the free screen protecters were of not much use..having said they free!
on 28 March 2013
Amazing value. Slots all in right place for speakers, controls and connections.
Good quality cover and for 99p including postage it's a steal.