Size: 9 UK|Colour: Grey/Orange|Change
Price:£35.65

on 18 October 2014
I bought these and also the Teva Hurricanes, both same size. In many ways I preferred the look of these (tad slimmer and unusual engaging colours), but cannot for the life of me understand why the Hurricanes were the right length and these too small. So back they went.

Don't let that put you off, for a lower priced quality pair, they are good - just make sure you get the right size.
on 3 April 2014
I have been looking for a pair of men's sandal for a long time. My partner had a pair of Teva and he suggested that I look it up in Amazon. I love this pair of sandals and they are so unique and comfortable. In addition, they are also quite light to carry.
on 13 August 2014
Unlike most sporty sandals these have a refreshingly simple aesthetic. Quality's OK but a few frayed stitches after just a fortnight of wear is a little disappointing.
on 8 October 2014
First class service. The delivery of my sandals was so quick. The fit was great, very comfortable and light to wear
on 6 May 2015
Excellent product, service and price - unlike the Reef Convertibles they replace!
on 15 December 2014
Very comfy and good for your feet