on 4 February 2014
If you're after a screen protector fort the iPad that will also give you some anti-glare properties then this is the version for you! I do a lot of reading of Kindle books on the iPad and I needed something that would permit me to read in more lighting conditions than normal and this did the trick.
However, don't buy this assuming you'll be able to read in strong direct sunlight because I don't think there's a screen protector out there that will do this. For books get an Amazon Kindle instead!! What this does permit is viewing of the screen at most angles in most artificial lighting conditions as well as dull outside light with no reflection. Since the amount of time I'm lying on my sun lounger in bright sunlight is probably less than 1% of my iPad usage, particularly being resident in the 'not so sunny' UK I don't have a problem with this screen abilities.
To ensure a really good attachment without air bubbles these screen protectors come with a small plastic scraper to ease the film onto the iPad screen and which should be used. One tip here is to thoroughly clean the screen with some IPA (IsoPropyl Alcohol) and use the anti static cloth to remove all dust and dirt.Worked for me but you do need to make sure you're in a clean environment too otherwise dust particles will quickly settle.
on 18 January 2014
I am a bit lazy in writing long so writing in short:

At less than 2.50, it is perfect. After buying multiple items of TechGear, now I feel like it is also a reliable brand.
Perfect matte protector for my new iPad Air.

Good to have 2 protectors, if you waste one by chance, but I had experience of using these so first one went well.

Make sure there is no dust particle on screen. Every small dust particle means possibility of a small bubble
on 7 April 2015
Works and does what it's supposed to at a great price.
These aren't 'crystal' clear as others are so you will loose some of the sharp-ness of the screen, but that's to be expected. I changed over from the TechGear clear screen protector after seeing the anti-glare ones on someone else's iPad. I use my iPad outside a lot so these are great at reducing the glare from the sun or even from lights indoors. They do reduce fingerprint marks a bit too.
Fairly easy to put on. However, do as much as you can to reduce dust etc. before you start and make sure they're lined up perfectly. If they sit slightly too far over one edge of the iPad then they can be easily lifted and caught by your hand and will come off in time. It just takes a little practice - that's why they give you 2!

In summary, if you're going outside a lot then they're great. If you're not and must have super-sharp display quality then go for the clear version.
on 15 July 2015
Absolutely awful, I ordered a pack of 2 and was looking forward to protecting my ipad mini but as soon as you read the confusing instructions and try to actually put them on your device you get loads of air bubbles, I fully cleaned my screen before hand, I tried using a card to get them out, I tried to re fit it but nope you keep getting air bubbles, I wasted both of them trying to protect my ipad, not happy.
on 4 February 2014
Excellent would buy again.Easy to apply. It's had good reviews and easy to apply.Would recommend to friends and family.infact I bought some for my daughter.
on 29 September 2013
Covered my iPad 4 perfectly and was so easy to fit, just what I wanted. The anti glare means I can look at it in more light conditions than before.
on 11 October 2013
It excellent and of very gd quality. It does what it says and was not expensive either. I would definitely recommend
on 11 June 2013
Fits my iPad 4th Gen perfectly. The anti glare really makes a difference to the screen and makes it buch easier to read in sunlight. Comes with a cleaning cloth to ensure no dust is on the screen before you fit the screen protector. Best of all you get 2 in the pack!
on 5 August 2014
I purchased these quite quickly without reading the info carefully enough so didn't realise they were a matte finish until I had applied one of them. I then only realised because of the way it felt rather than the way it looked but thought that it would be OK and was happy with it to start with.
However when looking at photos or at a page that is almost white, you can see a sort of honeycomb effect over the screen which I do not like. I have therefore ordered some others which are a gloss finish.
Product appears to be good quality but not what I want for my shiny new iPad Air.
on 4 February 2015
Crap. They had dust on them when I removed them from the packaging to apply them which meant that even though my screen was clean, it was impossible to get the bubbles from underneath the protector.