4.4 out of 5 stars1,152
Size: 25 Pack|Change
Price:£6.17+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2006
I strugged for a while to find a brand of CD that I could use for creating audio compilations (from iTunes on my Mac) that could play well in the somewhat dodgy CD changer in my Fiat. These TDK CD-Rs hit the mark consistentley and with value-for-money.
22 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2008
I've been using these CDRs for a long time, they're in great quality. It is easy to burn the disks as well as to read them. Highly recommend for those who want to burn music.
on 3 March 2008
These discs work great on my 48x writer on my PC and the surface takes the ink well from my printer.
on 7 August 2008
Just to follow-up on another reviewer - I have used these discs on a Macbook Pro and have had no problems at all. The only improvement from TDK may would be full face print area.
VINE VOICEon 4 June 2008
If you want a cheap, reliable set of CDRs, and don't mind the fact that they don't have individual cases, then look no further. With this set you get 25 disks for, at the moment, 5 quid. Unlike disks from other manufacturers, these do not become corrupted halfway through the burning process, or fail on 97%. They are compatible with any burner, and play without problems. Each disk is 700Mb, meaning about 80 minutes of music, or if you burn as a data cd many more albums and lots of your best pictures can be stored. The recording process is quick, and the final product is exactly as you want it to be. The only problem is that the disk is a blue colour making it difficult to write on, but this is a minor gripe. The cakebox is easy to store, although i prefer individual cases which do take up more space in your house. Of course, you can buy sets with cases, but for those of you who don't mind, this is perfect.
77 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2012
I've always been a fan of TDK products, right from the cassette days of the classic SA C90, and I've purchased quite a few packs of TDK CDR's over recent years without problem. However, the most recent pack I bought from Babz Media through Amazon was flawed, in that every other disc would not burn successfully. I initially thought it was my machine, because I've never had a problem with TDK products before. I tried some other CDR's I had hanging around and they worked fine. After quite a few emails back and forth, the seller eventually refunded the £5.05, but only after insisting I post them back, and then I had another struggle to get the £2.70 postage back. I was not impressed with their after sales service. I have since bought Memorex CDR's from a different Amazon seller and they have worked fine. I'm not sure I'd buy TDK again after this experience. Disappointing.
on 27 October 2008
I have been through 2 packs of these discs (200) and not had 1 fail on me and i've used them for music, movies and data.
My printer loves them too, no smudging like i've found with some printables. Great price too!
on 21 July 2008
Good discs for music. Aint tried them for anything else yet. Good value. Work every time.
on 18 July 2008
Once you find a CD-R that's compatible with your system, then stick with it. I've been using these regularly for a couple of years now, and find them to be reliable with my HP laptop, old Toshiba laptop and my HP desktop.

I had a batch of Maxell and Phillips blank discs, and for whatever reasons, (incompatibility with my system?)- about 70% of them would eject in the middle of burning. So for now I'm sticking with TDK, and at 20 pence per disc, I won't cry if I accidentally make a coaster!
on 15 May 2011
Great quality and well priced item. No problem with the discs, as expected but even the case (cakebox) is surprisingly sturdy. Great value, perfect for putting some of your favourite MP3 tracks onto CD. Used in this manner each CD would hold about 80 minutes worth of MP3 audio.