on 14 November 2014
The information about this heater says that the front of the heater does not get hot - it does ! Otherwise it is very good and heats my kitchen well.
on 2 January 2014
I would have returned this item but got in the summer and didn't use it till it was too late to return unfortunately. I bought two of these and can honestly say a complete waste of money. I put one in the conservatory and although it's a draught proof room and of average size a candle would probably be better!!! This product is useless!!!
on 22 February 2016
I bought this ages ago and it perfect looks really nice and keeps the room really warm and I've just purchased another one for the hall way. My bill is cheaper than last year, so I'm happy and warm!
on 21 November 2015
Quick room preheating, before central heating starts doing its job.
on 8 January 2015
Boiling hot to the touch but doesn't chuck out any heat at all, even in a tiny room. Don't bother!
on 12 January 2015
Easy to fit and looks good
on 6 February 2015