on 28 July 2015
So I just wanted to write a review on this watch to help others who may read these reviews.

Is this a Formula 1 Watch? - YES it is. Back in 2012 Tag released 7 variations of this watch CAU1110 through CAU1117. The variations were based on different materials and colors. This model CAU1110 had the titanium carbide bezel with black dial (the 1111 model is the same in white dial)

So, the CAU1110 is the watch and the BA0858 is the stainless steel wristband, this watch can also be used with the rubber wristband FT6024

The Bezel doesn't move? - CORRECT, the bezel doesn't move, it's not supposed to. All 7 variations of this watch CAU1110 through CAU1117 came with fixed bezels. This has nothing to do with diving, a tachymetre is used to measure speed, whilst some watches do rotate the bezels, TAG and several other high end watches do not.

So, I do own this watch and I love it. I've been a massive F1 fan since a young age and this watch was a very very special gift to me, not bought on Amazon but directly from TAG. The whole F1 range is inspired by Team McLaren who are my favourite team so it's extra special. I love it, being a 42mm diameter it's not overly large on my wrist and I like that as well, many of my friends admire it.

Yes, it's in the medium luxury of the TAG offerings, but to me this watch is simply amazing, as well as the packaging.
review image
on 4 August 2014
is this a real tag watch