- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Michael O'Mara (12 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782430008
- ISBN-13: 978-1782430001
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 14 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 698,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Symbols: A Universal Language Hardcover – 12 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Looks at the common (and less common) signs and symbols that we see all around us every day The Good Book Guide
About the Author
Joseph Piercy is the author of Slippery Tipples: A Guide to Weird and Wonderful Spirits and Liquers, Are You Turning Into Your Dad? and The Story of English. He lives in Brighton.