Image not available for
|Price:||£18.09 FREE UK delivery.|
1. Remote control's green indicator light will be steady on during charging and will be off after full charge.
2. White light will be on after helicopter is started up.
It is easy to control.
An amazing gift for your kid
It will bring your kid lots of fun.
It will be a wonderful partner of your kid.
Helicopter size: about 220 x 40 x 115 mm
Package size: about 405 x 146 x 66 mm
Main function: turn left, turn right, rise, fall, forward, backward
Features: Built-in Gyro, IR remote control, Remote control can replace battery
Flying range: about 10 m
Charging mode: Charging by remote control
Charging time: about 30 mins
Flying time: about 7-8 mins (It's suggested to full charge for the first flight. To better protect battery, there is no need to use up all power during flying. You can charge it when helicopter cannot fly.)
Remote controller battery: 6 x AA battery (Not included)
1. New users please be sure to read the "User Manual" before the trial flight.
2. If the propeller hit obstacles and the rotation stop occurs, please immediately pulled the remote control power lever down to the lowest level to turn off the power, otherwise the huge electric current caused by the rotation stop will burn out electronic components.
3. When adjusting the frequency, first turn on power of the aircraft, then turn on the remote control, push the left lever from the bottom to the top and then pull back to the bottom, and then the aircraft enters the normal operating state!
1 x Helicopter
1 x Remote controller
1 x User manual
In original package
Great fun. Good value and very maneuverable, survives loads of crashes without damage. Wish there was a bigger version too.Published 2 days ago by PHILIP LENNEY
the receipent was very happy with this and I am told it is very good.Published 2 days ago by Rebecca Swift