on 7 January 2011
This was for a 4 year-old who was also given a second-hand 1930's style doll's house from a boot-fair. The two went together beautifully, [and was an economical pair]. The detail and quality of the furniture pleased me [granddad] and Ava [owner], with very good caracterisation.
on 20 December 2011
A nice sized kitchen, fits in pretty much all houses. The little food in the oven tray is sooo sweet and the vegetables are also cute. The stickers to create your own colour schemes is an excellent idea and you can switch to the different stickers if you change your mind (though you can't change it back again!). The little table is perfect for breakfast and I like the green colour scheme. Attention to detail and quality are brilliant as with most Sylvanian Families products. Highly recommended.
on 6 February 2011
The country kitchen a lovely set of kitchen funiture. It has lots of small bits and bobs, so probably not for young children, and it looks just like it does in the picture. It is a good price for all you get in it, and it certainly worth the money. It comes in English packaging!
on 1 January 2011
Purchased for my grandaughter, I had great fun with it all items nicely made very realistic, load of fun to collect.
on 1 October 2012
I. Have bought a few of thi Sylvanian family furniture for granddaughters- for Christmas this year - I am sure they will be most appreciated!!!!!!
on 22 October 2013
so perfect,my little girl just loves sitting down her dolls to this very equipped kitchen and serving up tea.would recommend
on 28 May 2013
My little grand daughter is collecting these sets, and now has quite a number! They are very detailed, and the older children (even some adults) get a great deal of pleasure from arranging all the bits and pieces. A modern version of the old fashioned dolls house!
on 17 January 2014
Great toy that fits well in the house. Be careful that children may put the very small bits in their mouths. We have put the bits (cups and saucers etc) away until she is a little older. Otherwise recommended. Well priced, packaged and delivered.
on 15 April 2013
This article caught my eye and as I buy our Grandaughter as much Sylvanian furniture and figures as we can we purchased this I for one is highly delighted would recommend any of the furniture &figures amazon do a cracken deal
on 10 October 2013
Yet again the detail with Sylvanian Family is out of this world and there are so many items included in this. The kids can be occupied just with these as there are so many opportunities for their imagination to run wild.