on 5 October 2015
A little odd that the table of contents was at the back of the book, thus forcing you to tap one of the chapters to start. Lost a star because of the inconvenience. That said, I did enjoy the book. It's well written and engaging, although some of the dialog could be more realistic. It's a little odd that the story swaps between a quasi-religious sci-fi yarn and a pre-historic melodrama, but it works quite well. It made pleasant reading whilst lying on the beach tanning anyway.
on 24 October 2013
Imaginative, creative storyline which seems pretty unique in the world of scifi.

I found the book tone extremely drawn out, it's a 250 page book over 450 pages, and in the end I suffered through the last 200 pages to find out the ending, only to find that Anna has fallen into the trap of so many authors and decided to extend the story to another book.

It's a shame, because the plot is actually compelling otherwise.
on 12 April 2014
Different just about sums it up, a different slant on characters etc. taken from the Bible. Other than that attempt at originality, it wasn't anything I haven't read before.

Will I read anymore? No the first 1/4 of the book was more than enough for me - will pass on more.
on 11 December 2014
It is a long book, but worth reading to the end, it is a nice twist on the war in heaven.
on 11 August 2013
Great e-book,well written utterly convincing. I got this book free from Amazon and it was well worth downloading, I highly recommend you get this.
on 5 August 2015
GOOD(SHOUTING)
on 13 October 2013
i loved this book, it is just as good (if not better) as the best selling books of the all time. it was a breath of fresh air in comparison to other books of it genre.
on 27 April 2014
I am completely enthralled with the universe Anna Erishkigal has created with these books, a really great read! Recommended highly!
on 13 January 2014
I'm loving this storyline so far and I am just itching to read more! Finally a book that has a good amount of pages too!
on 26 June 2016
I found this story very interesting and I couldn't put the book down I would recommend it as something to read very good