Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
You don't have to. It switches automatically.
12 Jul 2014 by Lee
votes
Yes that's exactly what I am using it for.
19 Mar 2014 by Eyebrows
votes
Chrome cast is an hdmi input device . This takes the output and splits to inputs on the 2 display devices
9 days ago by gilberto-frog
votes
I have mine connected to two seperate TV from my play station. Works ok as long as splitter is connected to the mains. Hope this helps.
20 Apr 2014 by Les
votes
yes it does
5 Mar 2014 by Graham W. Skillin
votes
Not that I am aware of. In fact while it works great this has been a major disappointment in this product, so much so that I would have reconsidered my purchase.
4 days ago by Lee Ford
votes
What this does is take the HDMI output from your BT box, amplifies it, and allows you to split that signal off to two places. It works for my Sky box so I don't see why not. However, if your second TV is some distance away from the BT box, the price of a super-long HDMI cable might be cost prohibitive. This bit of kit is ideal for splitting the HDMI signal that are in close proximity of each other. In my case, the TV and XBox One which has a separate satellite input.
3 days ago by Richard O.
votes
I used it to split the Sky signal to TV and to XBox One and it worked thanks to it being a powered unit. I had tried unpowered options and they didn't work. In my opinion, this amplified splitter should be able to split the output from the XBox One no problem.
19 days ago by Richard O.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers