on 8 February 2013
I was really impressed with this watch when it arrived. It looks and feels like a class watch and is even better than it looked in the advertisement. The presentation case made it a very attractive gift, but my poor grandson has missed out because I've decided to keep it. It looks good and feels good to wear. What a bargain!
on 23 November 2014
Beautiful design & good quality, would recommend it! As it's bought for my dad, it's really hard for me to describe its fitness-- but whenever you buy it, you will love it at the first sight, really delicate watch!
on 17 February 2015
Watch is nice. Looks good and is slim on the wrist which is nice and comfortable. Strap and clasp are very good quality and feel solid and, again, very comfortable. I've only given it three because the bezel is static and does not rotate. For me this is just silly and a needless oversight and disappointment. Also, the buttons do not feel solid and you don't get a positive feeling for when they have been pressed. They do work fine, they just don't feel very nice and tend to leave you wondering if you've actually pressed them.

Aesthetically though, it's good - not mind blowingly beautiful but certainly not ugly, and very nice to wear.
on 27 May 2016
Bought it as a gift for husband. He loved it. Amazing buy in extremely reasonable price.
on 15 September 2015
great value for money and really great quality