on 9 August 2014
Word Hunt is such a nice game to play! There are lots of different subjects for you to choose from, it could be anything(Anatomy, Girls &Boys Names, Animals, Food) I love it!
It's nice to play when you want to relax, So easy to play, you need no instructions! If you love Word Searches, you will LOVE Word Hunt! It's suitable for all ages too! Great game :)
on 8 August 2014
Very good, keeps you wanting to do more word hunting! Also helps your spelling.
on 9 August 2014
Having great fun with this little Amazon App as I always love doing the word hunt search in the book and always take one on holiday, therefore, the reason for me downloading this app to use when I go on holiday very soon. Thanks Amazon
on 14 August 2014
Enjoying doing these word search, even started to get my 6year old grandson helping to find these words.hopefully it will help him recognise words and help him with his reading.
on 13 October 2014
Great fun and good for spelling practice! I have to be careful not to play for too long - it can be addicitive...
on 4 January 2015
great fun for puzzle enthusiasts and for those with free time to spare. Ideal app for on the train etc.
on 25 March 2016
This has to be one of the best wordsearch apps. It has everything and is fun to do and challenging.
on 20 August 2014
My 9 year olds love it, although they don't always understand/know the words they are finding!!
on 10 November 2014
Great word search game, I love the noises it makes when you get it right or wrong.
on 13 August 2014
I already have two other word puzzles so have not gone beyond an initial turn