on 1 February 2009
easy to put up, good that it can be changed as children grow, it has given my children exercise and fun. TIP: order another basket ball or have one available this is helpful with little ones as they can become pocessive about the ball.
on 31 July 2009
Not too bad a product, easy to assemble etc and will last my 5 year old a few years given the removeable/add on pole sections. Cheaper at B&Q when in stock though. The kids do love it and it comes in a handy transportable case (if you haven't filled the base with sand - make do with water) so we can take it on holiday too.
on 13 September 2013
Just what I ordered ,sturdy suitable for 5 to 8 year olds.needs sand in the base to stabilise easy to put together.
on 7 March 2016
I had to wait a long time for this item as it was sold out but I am so glad I waited.My grandson loves it,we have a lot of fun with it.Great value for money,great design the whole thing folds down into the base to neatly store when not in use.Very sturdy can be used inside or outside,can recommend this product.
on 25 June 2014
really good quality the poles are metal and you can put anything in it to stop it falling over great storage and you can have it as high or low as you like .
on 4 November 2015
Good product for smaller children. Water in the base makes it reasonably stable. The net comes off at times if you hit it hard or use a heavier ball. The ball that comes with it is ok - works well with this basketball net but it isnt a proper basket ball
on 9 February 2013
Love how this works and all collapses into the base, perfect for smaller gardens as you can put it away to get other things out, we take ours on holiday with us so we as a family has something to play with outside, we also have the swingball set thats a big hit with all the family and also comes on holiday with us too.
on 4 August 2014
Be aware that this is just for young children really. Anybody over ten and I would suggest something bigger and more sturdy. The advertised height is to the top of the board, and not the basket. Also, it measures only 206cm to this point and not the suggested 215cm. The ball supplied with it is half size and a regular ball would not fit through the hoop. All in all, rather flimsy as well, the basket keeps bending down from its fitting if the ball hits it.
on 22 January 2015
This has not been used much yet but it does seem to be a well designed piece of kit. It comes with everything you need and clips together well. It is quite stable without any additional material in the base but would benefit from some sand for energetic use.
on 16 August 2014
Let your little ones unleash their Michael Jordan skills in their own back garden, firstly when I ordered this the very next day they dropped the price by £10 so was a little gutted about this. Its ok to use, has a plastic feel, slightly cheap feel whilst being sturdy at the same time, like other reviews I agree the ball could be slightly bigger but on the whole if you had paid £10 pound less you would be more than happy with this product, stores away and is easy to assemble.