on 15 January 2013
lovely earrings, came well bubble-wrapped and in a lovely little mesh bag. A great xmas gift for my sister. Would recommend to anyone.
on 12 April 2016
These are a very pleasing dusky pink and I've been wearing them for several days now and they have not fallen out. They arrived the day after ordering and came with a voucher for use on the companies' website. The product is very well made. I have bought other pull through earrings but they seemed to fall out, so five stars for this product and recommended, even for people who would not normally buy pink :-)
on 6 November 2013
I have wanted some earrings that are a bit unusual, but that I can wear all the time. And these fit the bill, as they are comfortable enough to sleep in. I chose rose quartz, because I like semi precious stones. They arrived very quickly and very well packaged.
on 20 May 2015
Very nice for the money but too long
on 17 December 2014
So so so long but lovely earrings
on 27 December 2015