Size: 60 Softgels|Change

on 1 April 2012
I suffer with IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) very badly and have done so for 50+ years, lately I have been in very bad pain with it so a friend from America asked me to try Coconut Oil. I did a bit of research on the Internet about the benefits of coconut oil and thought to give the coconut oil capsules a try, I wasn't sure that I would be able to stomach the solid tub of coconut oil. It was unbelievable, after only two days of taking 1 capsule with my breakfast both the IBS pain and the sickly feeling that I had had for over 6 months had both subsided. I had been taking a ginger capsule two times daily for the sickly feeling and still am, but it had got so bad that the ginger had stopped working for me.

It is a pleasure to feel well, I don't know what to do with myself now as I'm not used to being without pain in my bowel.

I know it is early days yet, but I intend to buy more when in stock, hope that will be very soon.
on 4 August 2011
This is what you need if you're looking for more energy, bought through health monthly, excellent price and delivery, would not be without it now, also check out bruce fife's coconut cures book-bought through amazon-if you want to know just how good coconut oil is for you!

Update;29/6/2015
The last 3 plus years I've been buying Biona virgin coconut oil, much more cost effective, I take a tablespoon or 2 a day in hot water, let it melt, cool down a bit and drink!
on 14 February 2011
In fact I only order from this company..priced the best and the quality also excellent

Trust me I have ordered from lots and lots of other makes... On my way to order more
on 7 December 2013
i know u can buy this in a jar etc etc but before doing that i thought id try the caps to see if they would help my dry skin, and they did just that its been remarkable actually. no problems at all with these . recommend
on 24 November 2013
I like these and Swanson products they don't include maltodextrin which feeds candida! I will buy these as long as they remain the same price. £3.50.
on 4 October 2013
I think this is really good product and feel a lot better for taking it. The delivery was a bit slow but I suspec that was because it came from abroad. I would have liked to know this when I was ordering it as I probably would have ordered from somewhere else.
on 30 August 2011
this was recommended to me to clear up my eczema and after a week i noticed the difference. My skin is much clearer and after two months i've had none.
on 16 February 2014
I found that this Coconut Oil is the only thing that keep Candida under control. What more can I add Amazon.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2015
I have felt I have more energy since taking these but I have also started on vitamin d too, so not sure which may be having the benefit. Only problem is i'm scared to take these as their too big! But willing too if it helps, I would recommend this product.
on 2 June 2014
cant rate too highly as it saves me eating a coconut a day. all the goodness of coconut oil with none of the hassle.big pills though so just take it steady as you swallow them.