on 5 April 2012
Great bag! Looks good, very bright and sturdy (so far although haven't used extensively yet!) Bought it for my daughter for school and is perfect as lots of compartments to put all her things in, and is wipeable and rain proof! Definitely worth the money!
on 16 June 2012
I chose this satchel-style bag to use as a beachbag on my forthcoming holiday to Italy. I love the size of it and its washability. The middle compartment is of a good size and should definitely hold everything I need for a trip to the beach or on an excursion. I love its cupcake design which makes me smile and the back zipped pocket will hold handkies and inhaler and keep them dry and away from my damp swimsuit.
I must also recommend this seller. My bag was delivered in record time (less than 24 hours) and came complete with its handy dustbag and was very well packed. If you want one, go ahead and order it without fear of disappointment.
on 29 July 2012
I bought this bag for my daughter for school, it arrived quickly, well packaged and exceded our expectations. It has no problem holding all my daughters school books and is made to a high standard not to mention being trendy. Altogether a great buy!
on 18 July 2012
I was very pleased with this bag as soon as it arrived. It came in good time especially since I ordered it on the weekend. It's a good size for books and school stuff. I'de definetely recommend buying it if you're having trouble deciding! It's a gorgeous design too :)
on 22 April 2013
My bag was received in good time and before the expected date. Pleased with the look of the bag, however within 48 hours of using, some of the small details had fallen off...very disappointing
on 24 October 2012
Bought this satchel for my daughter to use as a school bag and have not been disappointed. Well made and strong with a comfortable strap. Best thing is that the material is wipeable and water resistant. Bag still looks like new after the first half of the school term. Would have given 5 stars but the magnetic buckles are a bit fiddly sometimes. This does not detract from the fact that this is a good product.
on 29 December 2012
This bag was the choice of my daughter as a Christmas present and when it arrived it was exactly what she expected modern & up todate therefore it deserves five stars.
on 1 August 2013
Given this a 5 star as it meets our needs perfectly. My daughter is very pleased with this bag and can't wait to use it for school in September! It's a good size and good for her age (7) I can't imagine it will be suitable for older children carrying lots of folders and heavy thick books as I don't think it would be big enough.
Good quality and nice design so overall very pleased :-)
on 18 March 2013
Ordered this bag for my daughter's birthdday. Nice bag, however, she specifically wanted the bag as in the pic with London LYDC printed on the strap of the handbag. But when it arrived it didnt have this, it was just plain blue. So a bit disappointed. We specifically picked this listing because it showed the LYDC logo printed on the strap.
on 28 March 2013
I bought this bag to carry all my school stuff because all my other bags have broken down from all the extra weight, and this bag has lasted me for so long and it still hasn't broke in any kind of way.

I bought the off white color and its very bright, I couldn't imagine how bright the white is.