Colour: Black|Change
Price:£183.00+ Free shipping

on 3 October 2014
Great piece of kit. Use it on runs & bike rides. GPS is working well, you need to tie it in with strava I think for some handy info on your session. Moves count is not great. Way better than carrying your phone. Really comfortable to wear & not as big as I feared. My wrist is small for a guy and it looks fine.
on 14 August 2014
Brilliant. You need to download a manual because it doesn't come with one in the box,otherwise excellent
on 28 January 2015
This watch is fantastic. This is my first combined GPS/HRM watch and I went for this one mainly because of it's price competitiveness against some of the big brands. The GPS and HRM are both great, the GPS has connected in under 10 seconds everytime I've used it compared to my previous GPS which would take 2/3 mins usually. It can even measure distance when on treadmill (without need for footpod) - I thin this is through arm cadance and it seems to get more accurate over time as it collects you outdoor pace data (3rd time I used it indoors it was pretty much bang on)

On top of the HRM and GPS there are a whole host of other functions which I'm trying out (and some I will be unlikely to use but you never know!). Then on top of that you can download Apps (or create your own) for analysing your exercise data - again something I may not fully utilise but if I want to it's there...

Briliant watch for a very good price.
on 23 January 2015
I am a bit disappointed by the Ambit 2, very complicated and does not come with any instructions. Everything is online. There are lots of apps but lots of rubbish to go through and with hundreds of pages you get fed up of looking.
I would have liked to just push a button to look at my pace but there is not one that I can find.
The Ambit 2R looks very well made but is a bit to large for a women, maybe bring out a smaller version for women.
on 4 March 2015
What a great piece of kit!!
Yes it will take a little time to understand it fully , but you have got to remember the watch does a hell of a lot . In my eyes it's got to be one of the best gps watches out there..
on 22 May 2015
Only running and notnihg else. Only iOS support. If you're interested just in running with your iPhone than its probably ok. But I'm disappointed with the product.
on 25 May 2014
Used garmin 610 for over a year and got completely fed up with the heart rate strap rubbing me raw. No such problems with the Suunto! Not only does the watch look great but it functions great as well. Very quick to pick up satellite reception and very intuitive to use. All in all the Suunto has much more scope for tailoring the type of activity you do than any other heart rate watch out there and the Ambit 2r for me is pitched at a great price point!
on 14 August 2015
What can I say? Just that reliability that suunto offers you in every product!
on 8 April 2015