Colour: type1|Change
Price:£1.06+ Free shipping

on 13 May 2012
bought it as a good little function able bracelet to use whilst out walking, it did an excellent job as bootlaces when i got my boots caught on some boulders
on 3 June 2012
Having made a few paracord bracelets in my time I would just like to note that this particular weave will give you about 2.5 metres of cord when unravelled, but takes a bit of effort to unweave. There are other weaves which store a shorter length but unravel very easily once the end is undone.
on 15 March 2013
People ask "what are these bracelets all about'. Well if you go running, walking, or camping. OR indeed, just out and about and wear shoes with laces, then you might, just might have had a lace break.

You can use one of these to replace your laces. Also many other uses.

Never unravelled one, but I believe they have around 3m of cord and it IS strong enough to lift your average person.
on 23 January 2013
When it come the end that you pull on to unravel it was already loose. I had to wax and stick it back down myself. I don't know how long it is though. That's not in the description. The clasp is a bit too bulky for my licking. And it looks like a women's scrunchy on your arm so I don't wear it anymore. There is a camo one for the same price on here with a nice shiny metal clasp, I'll be buy that instead
on 14 March 2013
Not what I expected. Quality was very low. Some of the cord had been joined together half way through and in areas was cut half way by some sort of iron burn.

The clasp was much bigger than in the photos. however one side did have a whistle but is wasn't a good one and really served no function.
on 30 July 2013
I bought this on impulse and will probably never use it, my only gripe is that it is made for the smaller man or a woman maybe, it wont fit on my wrist therefore is in the "Bag" but if you need strong cord in a emergency situation it will do the job!
on 21 January 2016
This para-cord bracelet is highly fashionable in the outdoor world and a good solid purchase for a cheap price!

I purchased this product for my expedition to Mongolia and it served me well! It unravels to make a nice length washing line but can also be used for a variety of other situations.it can then be rewoven after use to ensure it is easy carry again. It is made of a high strength fibre and provides good emergency easy carry back up or repair line. Its breaking strength is 190kg which will comfortably take two average people if the need arose.

I highly recommend this product if you are going travelling, on an expedition or just for day to day life.
on 4 April 2016
I bought one of these wristbands for my husbands about 4 years ago, and I can tell you that it is still going strong, and still in use. This is partly because we’ve never been in a situation of having to unravel the paracord to use in an emergency, but also I imagine because of the quality weave and clips.

We’re a big fan of long walks in the country with our very large labrador and we often take this bracelet along. Because it’s worn on the wrist, it isn’t something additional to pack or carry, and feels very convenient.

The bracelet is handy, cheap to replace if you do need to use it, and looks good on the wrist as well.
on 5 January 2014
As someone who makes these bracelets as a hobby only, the break strength advertised is about half what I use. When making these bracelets a foot approx for every inch of your wrist is used which makes this a 7ft cordage. If it has been doubled however then you will have 2, 7ft cordage or 14 which has been bonded together. If you were ever in need of this bracelet to take a lot of strain then I certainly would never use it where/if it has been bonded. A cheap and nice looking bracelet though but if you bought the proper cordage and a multi pack of the clips you would be quids in and have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself! Loads of really good instructional videos on youtube :-).
on 28 October 2014
To be honest I didn't really think this item was ever going to arrive (took weeks) but for 40p I was just curious on what the quality would be like; it seems pretty good, I don't know how to tell if its 550 cord or not but I think it does have a 7 strand core and the clip is surprisingly strong. If anything I'm wondering why it's so cheap?? also it is larger than seven inches (don't think they account for the clip) but it's easy enough to reweave if you follow youtube tutorials.