TOP 100 REVIEWERon 14 January 2014
I loved the first book Sweet Surrendering. In fact I assumed that book was a standalone so was surprised to see this book which continues Rory and Lucah's story.

If you are looking for a book with some angst, this book is not for you. Rory and Lucah have a perfect relationship full of lots of sex, lots of 'I love you's' and Lucah is probably too good to be true! He even blow dries and styles Rory's hair! That aside, they really are a sweet couple and as with the first book, I would have preferred some form of angst but the book is still enjoyable and I like the authors writing style and her wit it's just not a lot really happens in this book and I didn't really see the need for it although we do learn more about Lucah and meet the rest of his family.

It definitely sets up the next book which I am looking forward to which is about Lucah's brother Ryder and Rory's best friend Sloane. I am hoping that book has some angst what with Ryder's history. There is scope for many more books in this 'saga'. In this book we are introduced to some new characters in Lilia, Rory's new Assistant and Violet, Lucah's ex girlfriend. I can see those two getting their own books.

If you like books with 'nice' characters, a sweet love story and witty dialogue (still smiling at the 'ginger' references!) then you will like this book but you need to read Sweet Surrendering first.
Received an author copy in exchange for an honest review

3.5 stars

I loved the fast pace and sexually charged of the charts attraction you had in Sweet Surrendering so i was looking forward to reading this and getting back into the relationship between Lucah & Rory and all her friends.

I must admit, it was a little slower paced, I took a couple chapters to get going, but enjoyed it once i did. it was a good installment, easy to read, like dropping in on your fav friends and catching up.

The chemistry between Lucah and Rory is still HOT, they can't keep their hands off each other, there were some lol moments and bringing his Brother Ryder into the story added Drama and banter...it was great for the story, and Sloane!! and i can not wait for Ryder & Sloane's story which is coming in January.....

There is an ex who rocks up in the office, bringing jealousy into the mix, a new assistant and fallout from the last book at the office still going on which threatens Rory & her father's future at the company... I am hoping and praying that we have more from Lucah & Rory though as i feel that their story is NOT finished, the office drama is not finished. There is a lot of back story i need to know the answers too ;-) I am not above begging!
What can I say - this book was exquisite torture all the way through. My heart pounded in my chest as I turbo charged my way through the pages, hoping and praying that everything would be fine. The stress OMG the stress :) It's the fault of the synopsis obviously, I was anticipating the worse.

Rory and Lucah are completely adorable but I didn't understand why they couldn't just be open about their relationship. Their careers, especially Rory's puts them in a precarious situation from the offset. Adding strain to an already fragile foundation due to the way in which their relationship began. Throw in an Ex-girlfriend who knows the `real' Lucah and you have me in a complete panic. I have to mention that Lucah does Rory's hair, I want this man in my life :)

Corporate shenanigans continue while personal pressures, specifically Lucah's brother Ryder, all add to the dynamic plot. The peripheral characters take on a more central role in preparation for the next book in the series (cannot wait) while adding insight and understanding to the situation and relationships.

Chelsea's writing immerses you into the world of her characters effortlessly. High tension, swoon-worthy romance, Chelsea Cameron at her best.
on 7 February 2014
i loved the first book & thought this one was just as good, great characters looking forward to the third about Ryder the bad boy brother
on 16 September 2014
Well what can you say, I so hope Rory and Lucha get married and live happy ever after, and they manage to take over the firm. Hopefully they will get Hal and his Buddy's out from the firm.
on 24 December 2014