on 31 January 2011
Love the book. Just what I need to help me through the NVQ. Gives lots of info, along with case studies. I would recommend this to any new learner. It is a helpful guide after reading the level two book.
on 20 July 2011
Just a shame this book wasn't in print until 1/2 way through the course.

I would recommend this for all STLS Level 3 Cert, and Diploma students.

I studied this new style course, NCFE Level 3 Cert, this year, a great book to head you in the right direction for each unit. It is clear, concise, easy to follow and helps to breakdown all those difficult criteria ( all 300 of them!).

If you are more interested in Secondary ed, the other book may suit, but to be honest, there is not much difference in both.

Very handy and useful.
on 22 February 2011
hi, I am at college doing level 3 Diploma in supporting and teaching in schools, I was recommend to get this book!
The book is fantastic! It has helped quite a lot with the assignments given. Has good information for each unit!! Great book! Would definetly recommend this for level 3!!! Great value for money!!! thanks lyn
on 17 September 2011
I ordered this product and within one or two days it had arrived which I was really impressed. Absolutely fantastic book and I would reccommend it to anyone who is on this course.
on 27 July 2011
My assesor recomended that I brought this book to help with my level 3. It has been an excellent book and helped me loads with my course. I would recomend it to anybody who is doing, or will be doing their level 3.
on 13 May 2012
This is an excellent reference book. It lays out all the modules clearly and is easy to understand. I have recommended it to my colleagues,who are also beginning the course.
on 10 February 2012
If you're undertaking this course this handbook takes you through all the compulsory modules and some of the most commonly opted for options. It's a great starting point and explains what the standards in your folder actually mean and what you actually need to demonstrate or explain. You'll need to do some more up to date research on some aspects as the legislation and curriculum info is currently changing but its still a great starting point and will ensure you don't miss anything out. It also contains some useful web addresses for further information and some interesting case studies.
on 18 October 2014
Fantastic book would highly reccomend it to students studying their level 3 supporting teaching and learning. simple lay out and it gives good easy read examples to assist with course work ")
on 5 December 2013
A must have book for anyone studying Level 2 or 3. This book tells you everything you need to know.

After completing the level 2 myself and continuing to the level 3 I wish I had not bothered with the Level 2 book of this. They are basically the same. If you are planning to do level 2 then 3 don't waste your money like I did buying both levels of the book...just buy this one!!! A lot of fellow students that continued on from the level 2 in my college have said the same.
on 26 October 2011
It was suggested that I buy this by my tutor for help with the teaching assistant course I am currently doing. I don't know how I can do my work without it! It explains each unit clearly and is a great help in answering my questions. We have been given examples to work on which are straight out of the book! If you're unsure of anything you can guarantee that the answer is in the book. Buy it now, you will find your coursework much more manageable!