Size: MediumColour: BlueChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 March 2015
The material is good quality cotton and I'm pleasantly surprised that's it's weightier than I thought it would be. This means that it should survive more rather than less washes and still retain its shape. So a decent quality tee shirt which deserves the Marvel branding.

The logo is good quality with rich colours. Like most vinyl tee shirt logos I doubt it will retain its new sheen or depth for more than ten or so washes but that's the nature of vinyl logo shirts.

Size wise I noticed that other reviewers commented on how small the shirt is. I bought a medium size for a 42 inch chest size and it's a looser fit than I was expecting based on other reviews. This isn't really a plus or a minus, just an observation. I'm a little disappointed I guess that it's not a closer fit because whilst it's not exactly baggy it doesn't have as much "shape" as I was hoping.

It's a deep blue colour and clearly a quality shirt. Definitely one to wash on its own for the first couple of washes unless you want blue socks, shirts and pillow cases!
on 9 December 2014
Ordered this item and it was delivered with a small hole. Selected to exchange and all was processed impressively quickly. very happy with the professionalism and how quickly the error was corrected! Good quality t-shirt, good price
on 5 April 2014
Absolutely great T-shirt it fits perfectly and is good quality and arrived incredibly quickly. I would definitely recommend to anyone consider buying it.
on 10 December 2015
I bought this to go with my Sloth goonies mask and some red braces. Overall, a good combination to wear for halloween.

I have no real use for this t-shirt now, other than wear it whilst doing exercise. One piece of advice... I would avoid wearing this at the gym. You don't want to be seen wearing this by the guys who spend hours either looking at their muscles in the mirror, or texting pictures of their muscles. There is a danger that their limited brain cells may trick their brain into thinking that you are indeed Clarke Kent or they may think that you feel that you too have the muscles to become one of them.
on 8 July 2014
True to size, looks fantastic, materials not too thick but still great quality & plenty of room around the neck, not restricting like other brands ;)
on 3 November 2015
Ordered this late at night two days ago, expected delivery was 5 days, it came the next day. 👍🏻 product quality is very good, certified DC shirt, the print is very nicely done, not cheap and tacky as I was expecting for the price. The size is perfect, however I did order a size larger than expected going by the amaozn size chart. Its a nice fit, but definitely go for a size larger. Overall a fantastic product, delivery was amazing, price was very good, very pleased and would definitely recommend. 👍🏻
on 11 October 2014
The shirt arrived on time, is a good fit and seems to be a good quality - exactly what I would hope for
on 11 July 2014
Perfect fit and arrive as expected, would definitely buy from this seller again.
on 13 July 2014
Bought this as a gift. Good quality material and fits well.
on 22 January 2016
I liked the colour, however if you want a good quality T-shirt it is not the one. The size M ordered appeared to be a small M when tried on, but my partner kept it even if it was a bit tight under the arms.Not suitable for wide shoulders, I would say.