Size: 3 UK|Colour: Grey Sage|Change

I purchased these as an alternative to my beloved Converse as they seemed heavier and would hopefully more hard-wearing as a result. I loved the colour palette available and chose the bright and breezy 'Caribbean Blue' (isn't that the title of an Enya album?) Size wise, I'm a size 9/EU 43 it's often difficult to find funky shoes; fit wise, being Italian made they do come up a little small but fitted me - I'd maybe suggest going up half a size if you're on the larger end of your particular shoe size.

I've worn them a few times now and they're fairly comfortable, but there appears to be quite a hard patch under the balls of the feet. They also slightly 'squeak' whilst ambling along, which is a little disturbing, so I'll make a mental note not to wear them to take tea with the local vicar....

*Update* - after not a great deal of wear (in my humble opinion) the lining on the back of heel has broken and thus exposing the rubber beneath. This causes issues twofold: mainly that it makes holes in your socks and secondly, aggravates blisters. Hmm.
on 3 June 2015
I just got them and think they look beautiful. I was a bit worried about the size because i ordered my usual EU size (since I'm not familiar with the UK sizes) and had read in the comments they run a little bit big. But I think they are fine. They are wider than usual, but that already knew. Maybe half a size down would have worked as well, but i will never know :)
review image
on 5 August 2015
Could not believe the price when I saw these on Amazon but I guessed as they are sold buy Amazon they could not be fake! No point in buying them anywhere else unless they are on sale! from reading reviews I decided to go 1/2 a size smaller, I usually take a size 6 but went for a 5 1/2 and I am glad I did as they fit perfectly and a 6 would be slipping off my feet, they are quite wide too which I think adds to the fact that they come up quite big, I have narrow feet usually but my feet have swollen since I am 7 months pregnant, don't think these will look too wide once my feet have gone down either. Overall very nice pumps, makes a change from converse and for the price they are going for can't complain
on 28 May 2015
I have been looking for a simple white pair of pumps forever. These fit so nicely, nice and wide, and super comfy as well. I've only worn them a couple of times, so cannot comment on durability, but I will definitely purchase more in other colours.
For me the size was very good, I ordered UK 6 (39) although the size inside said 39.5. I'd say they were on the side of a roomer 39, but that might have to do with the width as well (which I needed)
Really quick delivery as well, and came in a box, which I was unsure if they would or not.
on 5 August 2014
I love the look of these, and was really impressed by the wide choice of colours. I bought them in Blue Iris, and they are great looking. I took a star off because I would have liked more arch support, but on the whole these are nice, comfy kicks for a relaxed weekend. Very pleased.
on 9 July 2016
My first pair of Superga shoes, and I'm very happy with them. It came earlier than expected and fit's me pretty well. I'm glad that I read the other reviews and went for a 5 1/2. In terms of my size, if a shop sells 5 1/2 then I buy that, if not I buy a 6, and both fit my feet well. I bought this at a very reasonable price too, which was the icing on the cake. They feel good to walk around in so far and seems pretty durable.
on 3 January 2011
Light and comfortable. Bought these for sport, but really look nice, could go out in them with jeans or shorts.
on 25 May 2012
my second pair of superga just arrived today! i'm normally a EUR 37 / UK 4 and because a lot of the reviews said that supergas are bigger than usual, i ordered a half-size smaller (EUR 36 / UK 3.5) for my first pair. width-wise, they were roomy but not length-wise. i knew better this time that i ordered a EUR 37/UK 4, my usual size and i am very satisfied with the sizing. it's not too big, with just enough allowance on the tips of my toes and roomy enough in terms of width for those with wide feet like me (those with narrow feet might find it rather 'big' though). i would say, it is true to size - so order your usual shoe size. very comfortable! the only downside for me is the color. i picked 'sherwood green' as it seemed more like 'olive' on the photos but when they arrived they look much greener and more like the 'cactus' ones. i'm keeping them nonetheless since the fit is great and i can still wear them with white, blue, gray, black and camel jeans. :) perfect for summer and walking around in europe - highly recommended!
on 17 May 2014
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. Colour and fit exactly as expected. Delivery was very quick, arrived the very next day. So comfortable and they look great too. Really versatile. Haven't seen them at a better price than what I paid either.
on 14 March 2016
Got these in SAGE GREY and love them. I'm a size UK 5 - and my toes touched the front as opposed to my regular converse and this doesn't happen.

all in all I like them a lot and the size is not a problem. Specially since they were half the price.