Vegetables that are nutrient dense can reduce your cancer risk, reduce your risk of stroke, lower your blood pressure, reduce your stress, improve your immune system, and much, much more. These are the vegetable superfoods or super veggies.
This e-book about vegetable superfoods is designed as a guide to the most nutrient dense vegetables you can buy. We answer questions involved with superfoods such as what is 'organic' and 'natural.' We discuss how vegetables, and other superfoods in general, can be combined with different foods and eaten for the greatest benefit.
Do you know how vegetables should best be eaten? We tell you this in detail with each super veggie. Vegetables are neutral foods and can be combined with meats, starches or other vegetables, and there are ways as well to combine fruits with compatible foods to help digestion.
We also take a closer look at other questions involved with superfoods, such as:
• What is organic?
• How can organic superfoods benefit your health?
• Are stored minerals (in our bodies) ever used?
• How do you tell if a vegetable in the supermarket is 'organic' in the scientific sense?
• Just because it is grown without pesticides, does that make it scientifically organic?
• Can vegetables be scientifically organic even though not in the 'Organic' section of the supermarket? (I.e., even though they were raised with pesticides?)
• So, what foods are THE superfoods?
This e-book is structured for easy reading and reference, providing a discussion of the vegetables that are superfoods, in alphabetical order. Along with a picture of each super veggie, the following information is provided:
• Nutritional Values
• Health Benefits
• Including the vegetable in your diet
In conclusion, we wrap everything up and bring out some additional information concerning supplementation and the importance of using supplements that will really benefit you.