Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
This item is designed to read Volkswagen group codes. It also read generic codes so it might be of some use with Mercedes. However, you might not be able to physically connect.
17 Dec 2013 by FriendlyFire
votes
As it worked on my 2007 skoda I am sure it will work on your VW, cheers, BM
28 days ago by Barry Mason
votes
I have used this reader on a 2007 2.0 TDI VW Passat and it works fine.This is just a plug and play unit, just plug I to the diagnostic port located under the steering column and away you go. Very easy to use! And could save you quite a bit of time and money!!
12 Mar 2014 by Mr. Paul Donnelly
votes
I havent tried it on a Mercedes. There are 2 modes when you plug it in. The selection of VAG/Audi or Can, mercs use can system. You may have to ask someone else on that one.
12 days ago by Devon witches coven
votes
I was under the impression this was possible but when it arrived I would say it's not , I've seen other models of the same design which come with software disc and an extra cable so how come this one doesn't have it as described.
6 days ago by Richard H.
votes
I don't know - it should do as codes are to an international standard. I have used it on a 2006 Golf successfully.
6 days ago by Ken McAllister
votes
It says on start up that it works up to '06 plate VAG. I used it to reset my '02 A4 airbag light. Be sure to tighten the yellow connector and loosen the cable under the drivers seat to stop reoccurrence.
24 days ago by Stax
votes
I would imagine so, it has sorted many v dubs abs lights out since I bought it, worth every penny!
24 days ago by phil clayton
votes
There are two leads included,everything you need
28 days ago by Richard Sheldon
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers