* The return of the best-selling Super Funk series from BGP. 20 tracks of super-rare funk, 13 previously unreleased.
* Of the seven issued titles, Betty Gouche's is one of the most in-demand records of the moment, having been championed by Ian Wright. Also highly regarded is the Jim Pipkin, James Brown-alike `Walking The Duck', while the Eternal Flames' record would set you back hundreds of pounds. The other four are in-demand and none could be bought for less than £100.
* The unissued tracks include an instrumental version of the break-beat classic `I Got Some', perfect for producers wanting to swipe the beat. There's a strong chunk of gospel funk from Dorothy Norwood, gems from the Music City and Dave Hamilton vaults and a scorching slice of southern fried sister funk `Talk Is Cheap' by an unknown soul singer.
* Perhaps the biggest coup is finding an unreleased track by the great, but sadly under-recorded Linda Lyndell.
* ON LIMITED DOUBLE-VINYL TOO