on 29 April 2013
My son has all the other Marvel books and this one being just released was a must have.Once again it is superbly written and kept my son interested.A must for any Iron Man Fan!
on 28 April 2014
I bought this and two other books in this series for my daughter who is 4. She had already watched the Super Hero Squad cartoon so was very pleased to see that there was a book to go with the TV series. It is a fun story about one of Iron Man's inventions going wrong and mixing up everyone's powers, which she thought was quite funny. The story is quite simple and pitched at around her age group, with bright illustrations that go with the story. I think that this is the strongest story of the three that we have (others being Captain America's Doom's Day and Hulk Saves the Day), and we read this on the most, but the others are still nice stories. I wasn't expecting a lot from a TV tie-in series, but was pleasantly surprised to have my expectations surpassed. As a superhero fan, my daughter really loves this series of books and I'm planning to buy her the others that we don't have. Great value for money too.
on 18 May 2013
Bought this or one of my grandsons. Even though he will only be 3 in June he loves these characters. Though he can't read I'm sure his dad who used to love these characters himself will be up or the job.
on 26 January 2014
Another fantastic super hero squad book.

My 5 year old absolutely loves this book and to be honest so do my Husband and me!

Fantastic, vivid illustration and a wonderfully entertaing, fun story.
on 11 November 2014
My daughter found this book hilarious
on 17 January 2016