on 14 May 2014
Very cheap price but for a reason. I wore it for the gym and after just 2 weeks it has come away at the joins. Will shop around for a better quality version
on 18 May 2014
Wasnt happy with this product didnt fit the iphone 5 it was too big when it says it for the iphone 5
on 16 October 2013
The stitching came undone within the first 5 uses ... not ideal but I did have the same one previously which lasted a lot longer.
on 2 November 2014
My iPhone 5 fits well in here, easy to plug in headphones. Stays for up during run, works better next to skin as moves about a bit with shiny running tops but nothing to major. Strap can be moved to suit a larger male bisep. I will never have to run holding phone in my hand or jiggle around in my pocket again!
on 23 January 2015
was a present for a family member, they love it and its ideal for going running, it also has a small key pocket to store your house keys when you are out running which is a nice feature. Quality is adequate but not as good as some of the other brands available.
on 28 June 2014
doesn't really fit very well no where near as good as similar holders I've bought for previous iphones, holes not really in correct place and phone sits awkwardly in it making it difficult to use, although is manageable - also took 2 weeks to arrive
VINE VOICEon 22 February 2015
I bought this so I could take my iPhone with me when running. I ended up being disappointed with it. It is not comfortable and is not easy to fasten. Ended up replacing with a more expensive Belkin product that is more expensive but worth it.
on 3 July 2015
This review is posted quite a while after purchase. Still works well and stays in place. I gave four stars as i would like the strap to be longer so I could slip it on my arm and tighten it up. It's fiddly to put on.
on 6 July 2014
For my daughter when cycling does the job
on 25 June 2014
Can't always use the screen through the plastic and no gap for headphone connection meaning it's really difficult to set your workout going then thread all the wires through.