Flavour: Vanilla|Size: 1kg|Change

on 12 January 2012
Mixes easily and tastes good. Fine so far.

Problem is, I researched this extensively online and thought it to be organic. I'm not interested in the vegan thing - I'm not vegetarian, but the organic piece was very important. However, inspection of the packaging showed no occurence of the word organic, so I looked again at the product website. The PROCESS is organic, apparently, but this is not the same as an organic PRODUCT. Intensively farmed rice is as subject to pesticide and other unpleasant residues as any other non-organic vegetable or foodstuff.

Sun Warrior - you market yourselves irresponsibly and inaccurately with this. Please either use organic source rice, or clarify this point on your website. Anything else is deliberate misrepresentation.
1111 comments|174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2014
very powdery when blended had to use soya milk in it to make it taste better dont think i would buy again
on 29 May 2014
on the back of the packet - "this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm"
66 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2016
Although I think this is extremely expensive. I love it. I have tried quite a few protein powders in the past, which have mainly been whey formulas. I have been trying to cut out dairy from my diet however, as I believe it was causing me quite a few skin problems. I switched to this, which is brown rice powder. It has a pleasant vanilla taste and I am actually preferring it to the rather cloying, sickly sweet whey versions of the vanilla protein powders.

One serving is quite small but provides 15g of protein. You could always double it up. I have this in the morning with a tablespoon of almond butter, a teaspoon of coconut oil and a serving of supergreens powder. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but I really love it. I feel good as well that is it raw and vegan, something that I am starting to believe passionately in.

I will definitely buy this again, but I just wish it was less expensive! Just to note, I have had no digestive problems using this either.
on 31 January 2014
I think this is one of the best protein powders out there, I love the sweet vanilla flavour. I'm not vegan but do eat a plant based diet with little meat, so I often add this to my smoothies for a protein boost and flavour enhancer. The chocolate one is also really good, but I prefer this one.
on 15 January 2013
This product is absolutely amazing, taste fantastic and its easily absorb and great on the digestive system. I would not recommend any other.
on 6 April 2016
I don't really have time for breakfast, I have a quick sunwarrior protein blend at morning, it does it work for me + keeps me on shape. I really like it!
on 13 August 2015
Great service - product as described
on 15 May 2016
I have tried a few whey and natural protein blends already and this one stand out as a clear winner against both types.

Natural and with a powerful blend of amino acids, this protein provides the protein needed to gain muscle but it also comes with a plenty amino acids that will give you energy if taken before the training as well as speed up your recovery after the training.
on 4 February 2016
Not too happy, the product arrived to find that the seal between the cap and the bottle was already opened, im quite fearful of using the product in case if its been tampered with. This product isnt eligible for return and its been a waste of my money as a result, if someone from your team could contact me that would be great