Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 March 2014
One of the best X-Files episodes and a fantastic performance from all the cast members. Season 9 is a great swansong to the series, even without much of Mulder, with some stand-out episodes. Great soundtrack to this episode too.
on 18 June 2015
Great ending to a fantastic season .I bought the truth on digital as my box set never came .I will get 1-9 in a few weeks
on 31 January 2016
Enjoyable but each episode is more like a Twighlight Zone one off. While being still entertaining originality has fallen victim to special effects.
on 16 May 2016
The X-Files certainly has gone downhill over the various series. Self-contained mysteries have developed into main-character-centric story lines with little to really recommend them; they are interesting enough in their own way but some of us surely must miss the old days of a good story with enough twists and oddities to keep the interest high.

The continuous 'Mulder and Scully's baby as potential alien messiah', well, it must have taken almost moments to develop that as an idea.
on 9 February 2016
good series i am ready for season 10 which is almost here on amazon
on 3 February 2016
There appears to be some issues the the foley on footsteps in various episodes of the X-Files season 9 as in they are too loud and quite distracting. Episode 12 is an example of this with people clomping around in the background. I'm not sure if its the source or some sort of downmix issue with Prime Video. Still a good show though. I wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of this mystery .... the truth is out there.
on 7 February 2016
Wants me to pay but should be free