Colour Name: Black Gold (W0365)|Change
Price:£55.19 - £175.00

on 13 February 2014
I bought Ray Ban Clubmasters with polarised lenses. I could not be happier with this high quality product. These lenses have a timeless look which are probably suitable for people of any age. I myself am a 28 year old woman however these glasses look great on any gender and any age group. I also have a small face which is one of the reasons I choose this style, lager styles make me look like a fly!

The glasses are quite heavy however still very comfortable and very well made, you can really feel the quality of them. The polarised lenses are very clear. I wanted polarised because I wanted to be free from glare when driving, this type of lens is also popular with people who take part in snow sports and people who fish.

Please be aware that these glasses do not say 'made in Italy; on them. This does not mean that they are fake so don't worry. Luxottica, the company which owns the Ray Ban brand along with other sunglass brands such as Oakley and Persol has factories in various locations around the world, it just so happens that a lot of Clubmasters are manufactured in China (if you would like confirmation of this there is a map on Luxottica's web site. To access this map go to 'company', then click 'world' and finally click manufacturing).
on 9 December 2010
These are real Ray-Ban Clubmasters. Do't be put off by other reviews. Yes, they are cheaper than The Ray-Ban site, but I'm not complaining.They come in the same case as all Ray-Bans do. Arrived quickly and in great condition. No complaints
on 26 June 2015
Excellent sunnies as described quick delivery
on 2 May 2015
Ordered these on Thursday they were here on Friday ;) they are 100% genuine and I am 100% pleased with them. My boyfriend got a pair last year and I've wanted to get them ever since but begrudged paying the full wack so really happy with my bargin!! Ignore bad feedback as I couldn't be happier
on 5 January 2016
Fantastic seller. Sunny G's arrived just under a week as promised, at a seriously decent price as well. Have carried out authenticity checks since receiving and everything is up to standard and perfectly as pictured. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Many thanks.
on 25 July 2015
I had a few doubts at first saw the price and thought these cant be genuine but I have to say wow the amount of comments I have had on them is unreal man build quality and durability second to none could not recommend highly enough
on 16 June 2015
Without a doubt these are genuine Ray-Ban's. Clubmasters are fantastic, slightly smaller lens than I thought they'd have but they've really grown on me! Don't listen to negative reviews, these glasses are the real deal 5*
on 11 February 2016
The product is beautiful and I love it! The fit of the legs was hugely different to pairs I'd tried on in John Lewis. However, they kindly offered to heat up the legs to bend and fit me properly. Nice and easy!
on 12 June 2015
Really, really happy with them. Completely authentic (the sold by amazon ones), just as expected. Fit well on me (female) and friends who are guys too if you're worried about the one size.
on 18 August 2015
Fake!
They looked very good quality but a few things didn't add up.Firstly i noticed Slight damage to box. Serial number on frame did not match the box, plus it said made in Italy on frames but made in china on box.