on 1 May 2014
I could how reasonably these where priced,thought they'd be very flimsy but far from it!

Quite dark shades/ lenses, as seen in picture.

Would buy another pair if required and reccomend them.
on 21 May 2014
I love these glasses, good price and strong material. I used them on holiday and they were great. looking for a bargain then buy them.
on 18 May 2015
These sunglasses look nice but last long the C. G. came unstuck not long after I had them and the lens fell out because the frame had broke.
on 30 July 2014
I love this, great price, look lovely, great accessory for summer!
on 28 October 2015
Lovely sunglasses, can feel a little cheap, but for the price I think they are brilliant and have lasted well for a two week holiday in Dominican Republic and then several outings here when we get some sun! Now in my car ready for a sunny day - perfect glasses.
on 3 April 2014
Glasses were great... Did not receive the colour I ordered. Satisfied with the product however still feel did not get what i ordered.
on 8 October 2015
I didn't expect these glasses to look so expensive considering how little they cost. They are a lovely fit and look great, I ordered a second pair but they were sold out .
on 3 July 2015
one of the worst experience ever brought didn't like it do wanted to return but it's wasn't free end up keep ...should be free returns
on 26 May 2016
Lovely style my partner Hazel thinks she,s a film star when wearing them would recomend
on 31 March 2016
Received well quick! They are exactly as on the picture. Would recommend