- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Adams; 2nd Revised edition edition (25 Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605500305
- ISBN-13: 978-1605500300
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 153,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sun Tzu: The Art War For Managers 2nd Edition Paperback – 25 Jun 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Gerald Michaelson lectured on Sun Tzu in China at the invitation of the Chinese government. He traveled extensively throughout Asia as a management coach and delivered workshops on five continents. Steven Michaelson is president of FreshDirect, the fast-growing New York area online retailer. Steven's career spreads over a variety of Operations, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, and other leadership roles.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very clear and concise.
A most helpful book for anyone wanting to up their game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A life time inspirational book , keep on reading this book , year after year . I hope you enjoy itPublished 19 months ago by Manuel