- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc (21 Jan. 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803943415
- ISBN-13: 978-0803943414
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 0.5 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
267,615 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #167 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- #225 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- #441 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research
- See Complete Table of Contents
Summated Rating Scale Construction: An Introduction (Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences) Paperback – 21 Jan 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Paul E. Spector is a distinguished professor of industrial/organizational (I/O) psychology and I/O doctoral program director at the University of South Florida. He is also director of the NIOSH funded Sunshine Education and Research Center's Occupational Health Psychology doctoral program. He is the Associate Editor for Point/Counterpoint for Journal of Organizational Behavior, Associate Editor for Work & Stress, and is on the editorial boards of Journal of Applied Psychology and Human Resources Management Review.
He has research interests in both content and research methodology. His content research concerns occupational health and safety, including injuries, stress and workplace violence. His methodology interests involve the connections among measurement, statistics, and inference. He has published four books with SAGE: Job Satisfaction: Applications, Assessment, Causes and Consequences, Research Designs, SAS 8 Programming for Researchers and Social Scientists, and Summated Rating Scale Construction.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
The price is higher than I would have expected to pay, hence my rating of 4 not 5 stars.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Juan A Aguirre.
I APRECIATE VERY MUCH THE CONTENTS
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research