Suma Hazelnuts 1 kg
|Price:||£12.95 (£12.95 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Hazelnuts are a good source of protein
- Hazelnuts have a rich mellow flavour great for pralines and other sweets
- Good eaten raw but when roasted their flavour becomes sweeter and more mellow
- Hazelnuts contain a significant amount of thiamine and vitamin B12
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A great option for snacking, baking and breakfast. Popular for their rich, mellow flavour, ground and chopped hazels can be used in nut roasts and rissoles.
HazelnutsSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
What more can you say?
250g of Hazelnuts ( soaked in water over night )
750ml - 1000ml water ( add more or less if you want it thicker )
4-5 dates to sweeten ( or honey )
Throw it all in a blender and hit the button.
Then use a nut milk bag for best results.
I then put the milk in a clean blender with a banana and some cocoa powder for an awesome milkshake!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
as ever good quality hazel nuts - I eat these, they are fun, interesting conversations, good quality nuts.Published 16 months ago by hornby
Taste is good, nice and crunchy, good product Makes the most fantastic Hazelnut & chocolate meringue roulade - Yum. Will use againPublished on 26 July 2013 by pamela mundy