on 27 August 2014
I had to send large back and go for XL. Previous reviewer commented on the fit going a bit awry when zipped right up. This is true. However as i'm not wanting a skin tight jersey that makes me look like dieting seal, I don't mind a bit of wrinkling. The material is first class. Rode twice in it on recent cooler days (summer at mo) and was too warm. This will be excellent for autumn and early spring. Will probably do for winter to with base layer and jacket when needed. Great top and looks are very undersatedly cool. I would recommend. 4 stars because of wrinkling emanating from armpits as mentioned earlier. Without this would have given 5.
on 18 April 2014
The garment looks and feels like really good quantity .
Normally I would buy a size large which fits me nice and snug I decided to go for XL to give me a more relaxed fit not disappointed at all .
I have worn this jersey a couple of times it certainly keeps the out the wind .
Very pleased
on 4 May 2014
Good jersey. What I was looking for not a full winter top but still warm. Change the base layer and it works in different temperature ranges. It's not quite as fired as I would like which is why it's only 4 stars. All in all it's a good jersey.
on 2 May 2016
'Race fit' tighter than usual, but good stretch in material, nice high collar and reasonable protection against wind. Stretchy material can make your pockets bounce a bit if lots of stuff in them, but it's not a problem personally.
on 1 April 2015